Twin City Staffing is currently seeking a full-time Bilingual Recruiter (Spanish and English) to become a part of our growing recruitment team!
– Interview and screen job applicants
– Source, recruit and screen qualified candidates for job openings at client locations
– Utilize staffing software to manage candidate, employee and client information and efficiently fill staffing orders
– Utilize various online job boards to source and recruit candidates for placement at numerous client companies
– Work with temporary employees, both in person and over the phone, to answer questions they may have associated with current job openings, assignments they are on and other various issues they may have as they arise
– Counsel temporary employees on how to be professional interviewees when interviewing at a client company
– Supervise and manage temporary employee performance on a day-to-day basis and discipline if necessary
– Administer background checks, drug tests, skills tests and other pre-assignment requirements to job candidates
– Maintain I-9 compliance by ensuring documentation is correct
– Excellent phone manner; recruiters handle an extremely high volume of inbound phone calls from candidates, employees and clients each day
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks daily
– Ability to read and respond to a high volume of emails each day
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills
– Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
– Available to work a flexible schedule, including various daytime hours, nights and weekends, to support the operational needs of the business
– Available to travel to various office locations across the metro area to ensure appropriate office coverage
Pay DOE. Medical, dental, disability, paid holidays and vacation are offered.
Please submit your resume and pay requirements for consideration!