Industry leader in building component Manufacturing in Anoka is currently seeking an experienced or candidate with a degree in Maintenance and repair!
Hours : 1st Shift 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Compensation and Benefits:
$18 – $25 per hour starting
Excellent benefits package with Health, Dental, 401K, PTO, Profit Sharing etc.
– Experience with PLC’s is a plus, but not required
– Ideal candidate can perform repair Welding and Fabrication using Stick and or MIG processes
– Ability to wire and or swap out 3 phase electric motors is desired
– Additional Electrical skills are a huge plus
– Will be working on many conveyor and chute systems
– Pneumatic pump seal replacement or overhaul ability is desired
– Any experience with Hydraulic systems is a huge plus
– Building Maintenance skills are desired
– Experience repairing CNC Machines such as Routers and Planers would be beneficial but not required
– Preventative Maintenance will be about 50% of the job as most equipment is pretty reliable
– 2+ Years experience in the maintenance field and or applicable schooling is desired
– Voted a top place to work industry wide many times over!
– Company promotes from within so room for growth is exponential- Climate controlled shop, heat in the winter, AC in the summer
– Stable shop with long term customers
– Strong leadership within company from ownership to area managers
Please send a resume or work history immediately to schedule a phone interview!