We are currently seeking full-time employees for a Warehouse Distribution Center in Blaine. Qualified candidates will have proven work history, excellent customer service skills and previous experience in a warehouse setting.
• Pick and complete production orders safely and efficiently
• Accurately stage product for customer pick up and load orders
• Deliver orders to customers in a timely manner
• Receive and inspect incoming and outgoing products and materials
• Report any damage or errors
• Perform other warehouse duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be able to pass background screening
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under high pressure
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Frequent stooping, bending, walking, carrying, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with possible overtime
Benefits: Long term position offering excellent benefits. With potential for growth. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, Non- Work Accident Insurance available after 90 days.
Come in and apply in person anytime. Monday – Friday at 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Must bring valid forms of ID.